Services and Programs
Services UNIDOS offers in our community:
- Training and Technical Assistance
- Cultural Awareness
- Community organizing around DV/SA issues
- Working with immigrant survivors of DV/SA
- Legal Advocacy
- Mujeres Adelante:
- “Mujeres Adelante” includes support groups and leadership activities for Latina survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault. Groups are active in Dane and Rock counties. Activities include English as a Second Language, Computer Skills, Knitting, Budgeting, Parenting and many other classes.
- Re-creando Familia y Comunidad:
- UNIDOS provides programs for Latino communities such as: information and referrals for older adults, families, and youth who are victims of domestic violence. We provide culturally relevant programs that help communities learn skills about developing healthy relationships between intimate partners, within families.